AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

WOW......PRETTY HARSH COMMENT MATE.....I gues it comes from...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    WOW......PRETTY HARSH COMMENT MATE.....I gues it comes from worry and fear so I don't blame you.

“There are only patterns, patterns on top of patterns, patterns that affect other patterns. Patterns hidden by patterns. Patterns within patterns. If you watch close, history does nothing but repeat itself. What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we can't decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.
    There is no free will!
    There are no variables.”
    Chuck Palahniuk

The AVQ pattern is more obvious than most. Don't beat yourself up about your AVQ loss they have run this cycle many many times and will likely do the same into the future. I fell for it and I'm sure many will into the future.

You can do one of either two things:

1. Beat yourself up about the poor investment decisions you made; or,
    2. Learn from them.

AVQ was an expensive lesson for me, but worth it!

LMAO....you could always buy back in at the next low and ride the wave....but you will need balls of steel in my opinion.

Again, sorry that it appears to be going the way it has gone many times in the past! I hope I'm wrong and yes a ML would turn it around but......my mail is January at best....it's a long wait.

BTW....not a downramp or attack or an attempt to lower the buyin for myself (I WILL NEVER BUY AVQ AGAIN), just my honest opinion.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.