AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Apologies.... the first part of my post was reference your harsh...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Apologies.... the first part of my post was reference your harsh comment. To de fair it sounded a little desperate...my mistake. The remainder was more general in nature and was NOT directed at you.

I have NO idea where you sit and yes you could be up lots...good for you...plenaty here aren't and will NEVER be they just don't know it yet...but they will.

Reference the half empty comment....mate I gave AVQ MANY, MANY, MANY chances over MANY, MANY, MANY years and I did not see anything I liked EVER. I feel that management NEVER supported the shareholders (save a select few).

Anyway I won't list the NUMEROUS deals for a select few only out of respect for some really good people who are long term holders who I assume still believe or just can't afford to get out (I really hope a few of them did on this recent pump oops I mean market driven high). If you think they are not there to list don't call me on it as I might just get pissed off enough to do it and hopefully open up the eyes of some of the new holders. I promise you it's not pretty reading. But hopefully you already know that and are just trading this little gem.

Anyway not here for an argument don't really care so GL to you mate and if it all falls down around you I'm sure you will have already sold at a profit!

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.