SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

what the market wants, page-4

1. 4,460 Posts.
    I (and I think Mr Market) want a startup type announcement something like.."Solagran is now supplying the first 9 hospitals at 3000 Ropren per month at $1000(+), We are also supplying 1000 Ropren at $3000(+) to overseas markets per month. Demand is currently exceeding supply....." this would liven up the market.

I do not like the continued "GUNNA" type announcements, its frustrating, sends the SP up a little then drops again as their timelines are always out as with all startup companies.

It does not sit well with me that they want to issue more contribs now..there is money still to be paid on the old contribs?, also if we have sales and they are increasing we should shortly be pulling in millions of $ a month so who needs to raise cash via contribs?

Ropren sales SHOULD be more than enough to put $21million into the new Tomsk facility, if we are selling now we should get 4 to 5 million $ a month startup...It will take nearly a year to build, and until 2010 to produce from the new Tomsk facility anyway in my view.

I don't mind the scientists getting shares if escrowed, but I want sales up(proof in the pine pudding) and SP up before any dilution considered. I also now want to hear when that independant Director starts and who he is? They told us BIO A and the sauna stuff would make $ but they are making a pittance for now.

I still think they are trying to put the cart before the horse. Make the Ropren sales... show demand and Bob is your uncle and Fanny is your aunt.

Great potential, been holding some for 3 years..and will continue to do so but will also play the game depending on the quality of their announcements in the future. Continued good luck to all. Climbing off my soapbox and back to work!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.