KAR 0.30% $1.66 karoon energy ltd

what the...mkt cap now $2 billion!

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3828

Its official, mkt cap now $2 billion !!!

171.68 million * $11.7 = $2008m

Where's that Defibrillator !!

In the w'end AFR, there were few lines pencilled in about KT being of a similar size to Possie!! Nothing flash, just stating the obvious.

Please re-read the company update about hiring TOL on the 17th of June. Scotty mentioned their that KT has the potential to provide a discovery of equal size & magnitude to Poseidon.

Look up any dictionary in the world for the definition of those 2 words!!!

===========================================================

There's a earnings call from Conoco on Wednesday 29th, so stay tuned folks!! I know I will.

As the Silver Surfer told Alan Kohler, that Jim Mulva was perhaps communicating with "Etheral Beings" on Poseidon's size of being 16-20 TCF, I'd give u my $11 bucks worth.

1) On their quaterly preso's KAR have a footnote saying that 'Estimates donot reflect the views of COP'. Thats seems 2b a safety harness just in case its more!!

2) I've mentioned this b4 & I'll put forth an example here for all & sundry to chug along. Exxon-Mobil's Jansz gas field hs 20 TCF gas hosted in a 400m gross sandy gas column. Net thickness is 29m with a decent porosity. This field is in relatively deeper waters in WA-268P.

At Poseidon, the gross gas column was 317m (out of 430m) The total sand-units were 228m thick & open to the bottom with no gas-water contact. MDT Pressure readings were recorded over 4 separate intervals b4 tool got jammed in the 6" section, remember, late April 2009 :)

I'll run out of breath, but for now, 11 bucks is more then double-up for those who bought in April-May when news of P&A made it tank!!

============================================================

For now, will let the Drill-bit do most of the talking on this thread !!

Keep the faith chaps/ladies !!

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.66
Change
0.005(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.330B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.65 $1.67 $1.62 $8.539M 5.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 119561 $1.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 20195 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.