I don't know what you mean by easier - as in - more...

1. 81,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I don't know what you mean by easier - as in - more understandable or a more beautiful language

I'll assume a beautiful language -

hmmm -- There's a heap of English that comes from French language --

from what hits my ear --- there's some lovely French and there's some rough as guts French --

but, that's also true of English -- I've heard some beautiful English female voices - but, many which sound like marbles rattling in a tin
    I've also heard some just downright beautiful African guys - or african blood who speak the most beautiful English (french as well).

The most beautiful speaking sound I have heard over here was from an Italian guy who said 'Buon giorno' to me one morning early -
    he and his wife were travelling in a camper and I met them in a supermarket campervan stop in Leclerc supermarket in Verdun France

the sound of him saying it was like singing

I guess all language comes down to who is speaking - I remember hearing my first Thai women speaking - arriving at Bangkok airport many years ago - their voices were magical -

then, when I lived there a few years back for several months -

man - they have their more than fair share of the marbles rattling in the tin as well - like running a cheese grater over your ear drum

anyway - I found it very easy to survive in all countries I've been in with a foreign language - and, felt safe in all of them - the least safe I've felt is in English speaking countries really
    Last edited by pintohoo: 15/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.