PPK 7.87% 41.0¢ ppk group limited

What the muck will turn this disaster ?, page-3

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    mate youre not alone!! many in your same predicament. I thought the rot was over at 1.80 and never to go under 1$ again.
    We all were blinded by the jackpot mountain when it mooned from a buck to 22 in no time..... everyone here is telling themselves ...."she'll be right" it will get back there.... if you want to scare yourself... just look at the historical SP trend. Take 2019-2022 out of it and look at it again back to 2006. flat as "F" at bugger all! thats a long time of sweet F A... if that happens again ill be dead long before my PPK stocks ever break even at a very large outlay!!. in that long flat 13 year period... what did they have??? with all the fantasy developments since they sit back at square one. Bet they leave any ties with PPK off their resumes or CVs when they abandon ship! great track record. "we got lucky with some pumpers for 3 years" then reality came back.

unicorn batteries, unicorn graphene, tripple unicorn super universe material BNNT that no one gives more than a blink at and the 30m CIB ann that sunk PPKs price by near 25% since released. still scratching my head.

very dark period for this collapsing company. it has had a miraculous climb once.... it will take another miracle to see it again. Gee, who thought they would have been praying to see it hit a dollar again lol. seems a long way.

I dont believe that legal case has any bearing on this current poor box SP value currently IMO.

the knife has cut me 6-10 times on the way down yet still i load up like everyone else as it sinks thinking "if" it does get a run again in years to come, how cheap i could have loaded up at....

we all wait ... im trying to make it easy for myself and just assume the worst... 15c by xmas ... but Im the clown that thought a dollar was the floor.

a lot in the same boat of pain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.