PPK 2.50% 41.0¢ ppk group limited

What the muck will turn this disaster ?, page-5

1. 11,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2263
    Yes I think I talked myself into a master plan that just isn't happening.

Doesn't mean it won't (he says again.....redface.png)

LIS Energy. we can all see that if that sulphur battery comes good (which it looks very promising currently) drones and other craft, then that alone will be a huge SP lift. Massive.

CIB- Great getting contracts they needed a cash injection to get bigger PPK stepped in. We will need to see the financials to make this company be a plus on our SP, not just a sugar fix contract. Only then can we value the company properly.

PPE - This is where it will get interesting. If LIS battery comes good, can we use the tech for their (PPE) batteries in years to come? Surely that's what this is all about in the long run?

WGL - As holders, we will be well rewarded I imagine like we were with LIS in a dividend. We don't hear much from them, but DYOR especially with the progress they have with partners and NDA's. IPO comes and holding a lot of PPK shares could be very beneficial, which in turn will turn our SP UP.

BNNT - Who the hell knows????? Maybe they'll just be supplying LIS and WGL ???

So yes we all believe that the company is one good ann from being back over the $1 mark. But unfortunately we've been saying that too long. Next AGM we need to vote a few stale people off the board IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.010(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 41.5¢ 40.5¢ $3.965K 9.684K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.