ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

"Look at the Stanwell Deal - under the deal Stanwell get to...

1. 260 Posts.
    "Look at the Stanwell Deal - under the deal Stanwell get to purchase 340 PJ's of Icon's resource for $36 million. By contrast Arrow is bidding $890 million for Pure Energy based on Pure's 2P reserves of 394 PJ's. Do the sums, the Stanwell Deal is a stinker."

We all know ICN should have been well on their way (without Stanwell) to reserve certification by now, but since they aren't and we can't change the past, how does the Baldwin board propose to raise funds to get the reserves certified?

Pure have already got 2P confirmed and are in a position to command these price. Ideally ICN would have finance to prove 2P without giving away so much in return (yes I know - they've already had the opportunity) but what alternative is there currently and does the new board have better deals and strategies lined up?

They MUST outline this instead of just playing on people's emotional angst against RJ and co. If they do have one, let us see it, prove it's better for the company and SH's, then they've got my vote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.