PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

what the...well i'm confused...are you too?

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Thought i'd wait to comment on recent announcements...

I have been extremely disappointed at the events of 2012 regarding delay after delay and what appears to be confusing delay after confusing delay. This followed on from 2011 unfortunately...

Clear indicators are that due diligence was wanting on PFS and Timeone and associates. This is documented....and has been posted here many times already.No point regurgitating the detail.

2 years of delays and partner swapping....and secret squirrels.

Prior to that, and during that we had "strong interest"

Following that we still seem to have "strong/serious interest"

The announcements are not following through on earlier statements.

As a shareholder I don't want bedtime stories....or inconsistent and incomplete follow ups on previous announcement guidance.
    I want this company to say it how it is.

I also want people running this company who can follow through and communicate clearly and transparently.....thats what i'm considerably disappointed about here.

Show me where this is being demonstrated?

Who here is more confused now than ever with what is going on...or not... with PLV? I am.

Leadership is required. Its as simple as that. I'm not seeing it. Is anyone here seeing leadership?

Where is it? Maybe I missed something?

Seems anything that comes close to a critique results in personal insults and attacks on here by many 'supporters' of PLV.
    Well i'm a supporter of PLV and a longer term shareholder so its in my interests to support the company too!!!

But seriously everyone, you just cannot keep defending mediocre results... or no results.

'Cry wolf' has been going on here for sometime. The stories change, the partners change, the timelines change and are delayed....further.

And please...don't give me the 'junior miner explanation' anyone. We know that already....plenty of juniors get it right.

I have no doubt value is here. Its why I invested. But I do doubt the ability of PLV to now deliver....based on their results to this point

Most rational objective people would.

And to reiterate what others have said here, this isn't a personal opinion on the MD or other personalities at PLV.

Frankly I don't care who runs PLV!!!! As long as they add value and communicate effectively with shareholders...AND their business partners and associates.

We are seeing far too many anomolies and inconsistencies here. And this isn't just my opinion clearly.

As I said recently, I'd be happy if PLV stayed suspended. So clearly i'm not bothered by that at all.

I am bothered by the communications here and the lack of transparency and clear failure to follow through....and give shareholders and the market confidence that this company is being run professionally.

Can PLV in its current state add value, trust and shareholder confidence?

Asking the question folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.