AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Fakeshark - I have witnessed share prices go from 6 cents to a...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Fakeshark - I have witnessed share prices go from 6 cents to a dollar in next to know time. Mantle may surprise in the next six months as only the board know what is at play in regards to Mt Mulligan and Latrobe Valley Brown Coal. Should this thing run you could potentially be a millionaire overnight with your 1 Million Options. I have only 20% of the options you own but the potential is huge which is why I think the risk is worth it. At the end of the day the cost of the options to buy currently will not break the bank or put my financial position at risk. It has only cost my $4000 to buy 200,000 options but if this thing flies my $4,000 could be worth considerably more. If not then it is only $4,000.

One thought though is that maybe it is now you should be talking to the chairman and board about the possibility of extending the expiry date on the options should they not be in the money. Certainly if I see nothing happening much by May this year I will be talking to the Chairman and IK about the possibility of extending the expiry date which I believe can be done. Another option they have is to offer current option holders the same number of new options at a cost of $0.001 if they are not in the money by Dec 13.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.