GMX 0.00% 22.5¢ goldminex resources limited

what the

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Ok, what has happened. Talbot and co asked for a meeting to boot basil out. No disclosure as to why. Why not? Why haven't the notices to the company been posted to website?
    By my reckoning they have spent something like $13M in a couple of years and have drilled something less than 800 metres. Thats a pretty ordinary cost for not many holes. Explorers like this have to drill holes. Possibly talbot and co got sick of waiting for the drills to get into the ground.
    BUT the drills are in place now and turning in the ground.
    OK it took a long time and arguably the company wasted some time and money in getting ready, but PNG is a prick of a place to operate in the best of times. Slow is what happens in PNG anyway.
    I think the sp will probably sink a bit more hopefully to go up again if they get something decent. personally I think the nickel exploration assets are crap, skarns and rubbish that has been known about in PNG for ages. The copper and gold looks ok though.
    PNG always has high grade rock chip samples - they are everywhere.
    The test is the drilling. You can't make up stories of vast deposits if the drill results don't stack up. Wait and see.
    Ordinary results will see the sp at less than cash backing.
    good results will see a rally.
    good luck
    omg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.