FML 11.5% 11.5¢ focus minerals ltd

"These are the sorts who tell you security is in 'large cap...

1. 6,389 Posts.
    "These are the sorts who tell you security is in 'large cap stocks'-------- arrh, yep - you mean like bhp - the same bhp that went from $40 to $20 or perhaps tls!! (enough said).

Thanks folks - I will take fml - little company, BIG future - at a +++ bargain price.

Can you see fml at 15c this year ---------- yep, possible - in fact if it moved to a p/e of 20 - what are we looking at - hmmmmm.

Can you see bhp tripling it's price this year - arrh, probably not.
    Can you see bhp as a takeover target - hmmm, maybe, but probably not --------- how about fml ------- quite possible,, but I hope not."

When I read that part of your post it made me think that you are a reincarnation of a poster from the old NAV days.

They put up almost exactly the same type of post and argument.........and yes, BHP went down, but NAV went from $1.35 to whatever around 10 cents or so. Still hasn't recoverd and never will get back to that price unless the POG soars to some ridiculous level.

If and when gold ever soars due to some unforeseen calamity in the market the big question remains: will gold shares go up or be punished even more like the last time?

Yeah, FML is cheap. It was a lot more epensive at the start of the year. Can it get cheaper - probably yes with the way things are going.

Wll it go up ? Yep, but the problem is that is seems unable to STAY up. Silly selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $3.285K 28.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12850 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 24215 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.