FML 3.85% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Pinto, I do a little of what you are doing also , along with...

1. 335 Posts.
    Pinto,
    I do a little of what you are doing also , along with almost everyone else and say if you arn't doing it you are missing out.

Now if people wish to miss out then this is totally up to them and I wish them luck and thank the ones who contribute.

This is a good stock and anyone that has done there homework will know the potential of this young producer.

This does not go without risk of course and sometimes we pay when something does not turn out how it was anticipated, but that is the game we are in.

I have a substatial core holding and trade a relitively small amount just enough to keep me in cheese and bickies and increase my core holding slightly since I joined just over a year ago.

I am very happy with this stock and have more than doubled my worth in FML in this time and I look forward to doubling every year for the next few years at least.

So on the way through I will pick up a few spondoolies trading some shares and feel quite good for it. You tell me anyone that doesn't feel good about winning and it is a bonus when you get some cash to boot.

No matter what your strategy is please enjoy and make lot's of loot as this baby is a winner as far as I am concerned and we are in early days yet.

Good Luck!! Not that you need much of that I don't think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $2.952K 22.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 81 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 52678 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.