FML 11.5% 11.5¢ focus minerals ltd

what the!!, page-52

1. 85,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi all,

I agree with shimmer about the importance of the mount, I disagree that we have looked past the significance of it - hence I also agree with slippin in that this is just what the company has been telling us - that the mount is a very big deal.

All we have to do is read the announcements and watch the media - the company is open about this and is not overrating it in my view. If ever the analysts get back in from permanent lunch, they too might wake up BEFORE everyone else in the world twigs to fml being more than interesting. We live in hope.

On another note relating to a lot in this thread about - more or less manipulation of price (otherwise called a market).

This is from Marc Faber - and no matter what you think of him or his ideas ------ I think he is spot on in this one and I think it relates to fml - this is what he said (in relation to gold)

"If you have manipulation to keep the price down, it eventually goes ballistic. So, all the people that are bitching about the manipulation of silver and gold should be happy that it is manipulated because it still gives them an opportunity to buy it at a depressed priced, Faber said."

Get that bit ------- "it eventually goes ballistic" ------- we have an opportunity to buy it at a depressed price!!

yep, thats what a lot of us have been saying - it is only a matter of when.

Have a great arvo waiting for the ballistics

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $32.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $3.285K 28.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.