ACR 0.00% 6.5¢ acrux limited

what the.., page-12

1. 509 Posts.
    ACRUX and PDF
    This is my understanding (held ACR for a long time) and I'm not a tax agent so of course its not gospel -
    * no limit to time you can be a PDF unless Gov changes legislation - but its a pretty small industry and probably not worth the effort and there are other factors anyway, especially as its an incentive scheme
    * in some point in time if the company is running like ACR it will probably be worth them dumping the PDF status, I'm ACR will at some stage (eg once big pay days stop and it moves to more consistent revenue streams)
    * although you pay no tax on profits - likewise you can't claim your losses either
    * so at some point its likely ACR will dump its PDF but having said that you will be only assessed as having acquired the shares at that point. i.e if you bought at $2 and they dump it at $4 you are deemed to have bought in at $4 and your $2 gain is tax free.
    *yes its closed but I believe they reopen it from time to time. From recollection there were only 4 companies left listed as PDFs a while back (ACR was one) but now there is near 50. From the legislation date its been operating for some time.
    * a link to some gov info on the scheme http://www.ausindustry.gov.au/VentureCapital/PooledDevelopmentFundPDF/Pages/PooledDevelopmentFunds%28PDF%29Program.aspx
    * ACR are getting ruling/confirmation from the ATO

hope this helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3903 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.