BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

I don't need to watch daytime TV to get a Dr. Phil type group...

1. 184 Posts.
    I don't need to watch daytime TV to get a Dr. Phil type group hug, there's enough here...

Please point out where I laughing at someone losing money. I DID say I found the HYPE laughable, which people subsequently bought into. A lot of people made a lot of money on this one. There were also a lot who jumped on the bandwagon without due diligence to try to get a quick buck. I do NOT sympathize with these people.

This country is becoming obsessed with political correctness, we can no longer say "hey mate, you stuffed up, you got greedy and didn't do your homework, TOO BAD" instead "I am so sorry, you must be feeling sad. Here's a gold star sticker for participation".

Now before the comments come in about how insensitive I am I would like to point out that I am not saying this about all BUY holders. I know that some out there did their research and had feasible targets/strategies. We all make mistakes, I got burned during the GFC, thought I had all bases covered... I learned valuable lessons from those mistakes, as most of us should.

BTW chart looks weak, downward trend to continue, 4c resistance, good news on flow of Utopia will put the fire up it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1799999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5205399 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.