BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

what the?, page-22

1. 56 Posts.
    im going to point out something no one else has and that is yeah hype inflates prices but isnt that why we put our money into speculative shares they are called speculative for a reason! None of us would make any money if there wasn't any speculation because we wouldn't have enough money to buy in! The only time we fail is when we get too greedy and over bet or get emotionally involved in the hype! And silverspoon or anybody else out there that say that they are immune from either of those two things i will take my hat off you because im sure you will be incredibly wealthy and you are one of the only people in the world who haven't made that mistake because even warren buffet has been emotionally attached to stocks note the numerous costs associated with his press obssesion. in summary and not talking about just you silver but everybody its fine to spark debate on forums like this but at the end of the day we are all just minnows in a pond searching for greener pastures and i know this because you dont see james packer on hot copper do you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1799999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5205399 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.