ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

what the !, page-8

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Well Onshow.

I suppose that an announcement wasnt really needed for stock holders...We were told some way back that the release for the app was going to be in May, so not much need for a fanfare, just to tell us that they did what they promised they would do...You certainly didnt need an announcement, as you were on the edge of your seat waiting to bag our management for not releasing in May.

Oh well, sorry to say, but ITUNES have our app listed as released on the 31st of May, 2012....God bless Michaels dear little soul....Another promise, and another delivery, on time, in May as we were told...And you were so willing to bag out our team, and MF yesterday, because you thought the release was late. Must sadden the doomsdayers of our ISN, that they actually again have done what they told us they would do.

Now, lets watch with baited breath for the next few months so that we can truly guage what the uptake is...Easy for us to keep an eye on it....As for only one being sold...Every great journey starts out with small steps...we are no different....Well, there it is....Our app is out, May 31. Well done to Michael and the team.

The way my scorecard reads is...ISN..........1
    Onshow.....NIL
    dated...............31st of May, 2012.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.