EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

ok so now i know you have no clue about the management and...

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

ok so now i know you have no clue about the management and direction of this company..

do you really think that the basso family and noble will want to be heavily diluted down here?

the stock (like all small cap's especial in coal space) is suffering from lack of interest and confidence in that end of town

your opinion is just that and based on extreme pessimism at every variable...the asset that the company owns is worth a lot more than 10m and as they continue to unlock value along the chain the market will come to appreciate that and mkt cap will increase accordingly

there is no need for any raising for an extended period of time (years) noble has lent the money to the company for the very reason to not raise equity at firesale values..(stock was at 15c then i believe). And the burn going forward is very limited

valinvestor you are entitled to you opinion and me mine...so in time we will see who is right and i hope you spend as much time on the stocks you do own as the ones you dont

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.