EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

like i said why dont you worry about your own shareholdings...

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

like i said why dont you worry about your own shareholdings rather than everyone else's

i am not in denial..i have done thorough research and am comfortable with the company its management and the planned direction...(already made considerable money once on the stock)

risk vs reward here is in my favour....

i sense your style is more paralysis from analysis given what i have read of your other posts...you are prob a bean counter or an engineer but you my friend are not a stock trader...

coal now is a great contrarian buy and the fundamentals for the commodity

and now understand this -: their coal quality as you put it is not 6000kcal but certainly no problem for a powerstation to burn...the coal is at or near surface so amenable to low cost open pit mining...how to get the stuff to a rail and then port is next on the radar and then a 10-20m tonne operation will make the ultimate owner of the coal very good money....even at a $5 margin.

the ultimate buyers of this coal resource think longer than past your own nose...they look out decades and years ago no one even though that 5500 kcal coal would be exported let alone 3000 kcal coal

so valinvestor dont sweat the small stuff, dont worry or feel sorry for us shareholders in our company's...worry about your own stocks and stop trying to be that saviour that no one needs or wants...we are all big enough to make our own decisions...

adios my amigos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.