EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

valinvestor i thank you for your concernbut as the company was...

1. 2,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

valinvestor i thank you for your concern

but as the company was only an exploration company until it proved up its resource there is still the pre feasibility and feasibility stages to go before we can accurately determine what the opex and capex will be..

any one of us can guesstimate but given the amount of coal EER has and the need for it from our neighbours to the north there will be buyers for the end product..south korea are building 3 coal fired plants for 3000-35000 cv coal.

where eer is on the current scale towards production is they have de-risked themselves somewhat by finding a resource then now they see if it economic to pull it out of the ground.

they would have spent twice what the current market cap to prove up said resource and the resource is worth more than 10m as you suggest on any metric that is widely used including ev/tonne...

if the pre-feasibility shows that is economic to produce then the stock is a multi bagger from here

your point of when this company may produce has a bearing from an eventual npv but if you were an indian or chinese company wanting to secure supply 2bln tonnes of coal which is more than an adequate quality for power plant could be snapped up for less than 50m? 100m? securing decades of supply and even with associated infrastructure costs it is imo a steal!

the potential acquirer is securing coal for a generation at a known upfront cost plus operating costs once known.

so thanks once again for your concern but i have done my due diligence and believe that the stock at here or even double here is compelling value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.