LAF lafayette mining limited

re: what the.....no more emails Why report anything just to...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: what the.....no more emails Why report anything just to satisfy impatient shareholders and traders alike. All the reporting in the world doesnt change the facts. If nothing to report then so be it. First gold pour, first receipt for payment. God, we could even get a breakdown on what was spent on lunches for management. Reporting alone does not make a company nor does it assist in holding a share price high. The market determines what the share is worth and at the moment there is little to keep the impatient from selling. So down she goes. Just remember how quick this can run to 30c and be patient.
    Maybe LSG are selling a few so that they can give yet another nice dividend to their shareholders. Lets face it they continue to buy and sell and make nice returns. They probably hold their LAF stock in the vicinity of 6 or 7c and therefore cash out a few million shares to go into their dividend fund. Just a thought.
    My main and only concern is the exceptionally high remuneration that the management crew get. On top of their fat salaries and directors fees there is the huge option levels these guys hold in the money. Thats my concern in most Australian companies and that to me becomes a burden on small start ups. Not only do we get rewarded with a lower share price for their efforts but we get liquified in the process of supporting small companies from the start.
    I am starting to think that the main problems stem from the "pigs snouts in the troughs" scenario more than anything else in Australian companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.