TEG 16.7% 0.5¢ triangle energy (global) limited

What the ????, page-18

1. 19 Posts.
    Dear Asaliah
    As the TEG board mentioned in the release they have explored several options, I am sure they have as the end game is the best deal puts more $ in the pocket. So I simply doubt any ASX intervention will be useful.
    What would you do, fire the board and go cash raising? Look at the last CR, it was simply abysmal, the block requires millions of investment.

I think a reality check is required here. The PSC contract was signed end of May, the bonds did not get paid, Indonesia regulators have been preparing to close out and terminate the PSC contract. That would have lead to the certain demise of TEG, they just do not have the cash capability to operate this block. So without a deal it was time to call in the administrator, end of story.
    I am a long suffering share holder, I see this as the only way the doors stay open, TEG has the opportunity to reform and work on the Queensland asset.

Pointless crying now, its been a long battle, which TPI won with a contract but TEG simply did not have funding in place.

Time to move on...............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $10.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $30.68K 5.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 21435008 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 247912 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.