TEG 10.0% 0.6¢ triangle energy (global) limited

What the ????, page-29

1. 21,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2134
    Bod8em. Yes, I admit that my comments about Indonesia and Aceh are pure conjecture on my behalf and wide open for contradiction and certainly should not be consider a "reason" for making any decisions.
    But, I honestly believe that the REAL CAUSE of the current decisions by the Board are most definitely financial. The market is simply not supportive of any small eploration company, especially where that "asset" is overseas. You see it in hundreds of listed companies and as I described them previously, they are now classified, yes, officially classified, as "zombie companies" just hanging on the thinnest thread on the way to oblivion.
    TEG simply would not be able to raise the several millions to conduct the necessary work to make the new agreement viable in the near term. Just check out pages 7,8,9 and 10 of the last Annual report to see what would be entailed. Would have taken many months, millions of dollars and at high geological risk. If we were back in the early "naughties" they could have raised that money as it was being thrown around like confetti. Not any more for companies such as TEG.
    I honestly believe that that "something" that is missing is the ability to raise sufficient money now and then ongoing to the development stage if successful. Better to accept that reality now than to get the ball rolling only to be forced to stop after already having spent all the cash that they could have raised IF they could even get that far.
    We have Boards of Directors to make such decisions and we take it that they also have a legal obligation and a vested interest to ensure that they have made the best decision based on all of their considerations, which, we are frankly not fully aware of. But, what we DO know, IMO, is enough to accept that what they are doing is logical and reasonable under the definitely prevailing circumstances.
    The time for 'adventurous" exploration companies is over and IMO, we are lucky to still have some skin in the game via Queensland which area has improved significantly with new technology since that lease was last tested.
    Sadly, it's had to come at the cost of "potential", a word that no longer excites the market firstly to be able to raise funds and for punters to take a punt. I.E. a new world, a new ball game. Pragmatism rules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $16.88K 3.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 10679619 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8171179 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.