TEG 4.76% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

Oily, the fundamentals did not change that much for me since I...

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Oily, the fundamentals did not change that much for me since I invested in TEG (Indonesia, more risks to do business but better return on investment perspective than in an industrialised country). I agree with your point of view for the board reset though. There seems to be a lost of interest (if not something worse) for the shareholders to put forward a deal with a break fee of 5Mio. It is just another way of telling me what I should do without my consent. I don’t like that.

Aside from the technical point of view (that I trust you have by drawing a sharp explanations of the technicals), the talent selection is a bigger priority to make it in this region (remember Morocco? The company probably did not have the proper knowledge of which hands to grease). Probably not worth staying without the right people to negotiate/deal with the shady environment while looking after the best interest of the SHs.

So, everything you point out about the production and corrections you make about sky11 and asaliah’s comments might be right but they are not the executive committee that are running the company. In that respect, they help do two things IMO:

1. Keep us from selling an asset that “potentially” is a major one (might be a carrot but, well, that’s still a prospect and that’s one of the key reasons to be initially on board, everything else is regulation fighting and capital raising skills from the right management/board)

2. Understand why we are being forced into a contract with a clause that is deemed illegal as per ASX.

I am not sure I understand why a “freeloader” shareholder would have less significance than us in pursuing the best interest of the company though (as well as sharing a common objective of having the highest share value).

Final point, more from an investor philosophy point of view than anything else, I don’t believe that you need to be an expert in oil & gas or any specific industry to invest successfully in it e.g. Warren Buffet.

Keep the interpretations of what you understand coming though, they are compelling.
    Last edited by Bod8em: 10/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $36.09K 1.804M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5508160 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 4198018 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.