MVF 1.64% $1.20 monash ivf group limited

Nobody likes change and nobody likes taking orders. When egos...

1. 2,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    Nobody likes change and nobody likes taking orders. When egos collide there is inevitably going to be broken working relationships. Staff turnover occurs at any organisation.

Long term we will see some staff turnover because of whatever is going on in the company, but this could work out for the better in the long term.

My guess is that the stock has been oversold, due to irrational reduction of confidence in the company and due to the general fear sentiment on the ASX. This company provides a (luxury) consumer domestic service and has branches overseas that provide a consumer service to those local markets. This company should not be affected by what is happening to oil prices, iron ore prices, Greek debt, Iran oil for nuclear power deals or the Apple share price etc etc.

Buy up this stock on weakness whilst leading up to the annual report and dividend issue. Make your long-term bets after the annual report.

I hope to see the annual report announce a successful year with lots of babies made and lots of profits for shareholders. Also since the doctors shares get released from escrow it might be prudent for management to pay a handsome dividend this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
-0.020(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $467.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.20 $413.0K 343.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 14416 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 53521 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MVF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.