AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

What The!!, page-29

1. 3,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Toot Toot ! Directors are about to buy up big time - Apple quietly Accumulating at these bargain basement levels as they look for a well run pioneering company to add Photovoltaic (PV) technology into their future iphones. Toot ! My broker also told me in confidence that NASA is about to sign a multi trillion dollar contract with AFT within days that will immediately value the company at $80 billion or $10 per share. Toot ! Chinese Government also looking at subsidising every home in China with solar panels as part of its clean energy initiatives, with AFT now in the top 2 as part of the tender process. Apparently Surplus King is the other party competing, with Sam's Seafood's pulling out last week due to not knowing anything about solar panels. If AFT win this contract it will add another $80 billion in value taking it to $20.00 per share immediately after the trading halt. Toot toot ! Even Stone offloading his free 650 million shares into the volume isn't going to stop this. Can't understand why its sitting at 0.1c with all this news about to be released . I'm loading up on the open tomorrow and I suggest everyone else does the same. AFT's time has finally come !!! Good luck to all shareholders. Our patience and belief in this amazing company is finally about to pay off TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!! E .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.