IDT 0.00% 12.0¢ idt australia limited

What the..., page-11

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    Hope you don't mind me once again posting on this thread as someone who does not hold shares in IDT.
    I just wanted to say how delighted I am for you to see a 1 in front of a 7 and see these shares once again trading at 17 cents.
    I last posted back in late June and did not express the view that I then held, that in all possibility, just looking at my charts, that they could even end up as low as 2.4 cents heaven forbid.
    That would have been frightful for all the mum and dad shareholders and for Victoria.
    You have indeed escaped a bullet with few choosing to sell as a tax deduction, and your patience has paid off.
    Nothing much escapes those who hold shares in a company that is discuss on HC and I must congratulate you also for noticing increases in volume.
    There is always inside information and although we might not like it, it seems to happen with most shares.
    With the buy back in place and new appointments, I hope for your sake things have turned around.
    With HC it seems that no one likes a post where someone doesn't hold shares. It seems that everyone believes you have an ulterior motive to either talk a share up or down for your own benefit.
    Try issuing a warning and you will be screamed at on some threads unfortunately, more's the pity because it is after all a forum and I'm definitely out to hear from people who disagree with me.
    There are so many listed shares to choose from and often it's not until someone asks a serious question do you look at them again or for the first time.
    To get back to the glory days will take quite a bit but I'm on your side even though I don't hold.
    Great to see the good fundamental analysis too.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $18.11K 151.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 84463 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 16839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.