RDS 0.00% 0.4¢ redstone resources limited

Good on you mmason,I think that you are absolutely correct. As...

1. 36 Posts.
    Good on you mmason,

I think that you are absolutely correct. As you have said before , they are working to a time line of negotiations. I to have held since float. Mits, I have never known them to release news to bail out the sp. In fact if you remember correctly, the first time the sp spiked to $1.00 they recieved a speeding ticket and since then have played their cards close to their chests, only releasing the news when they had news.Never overstating results for short term day trader gain. I've watched a few companies announcements and seen their desperate attemts to ressurect sp only to sh*t in their own nests.

At the moment you are witnessing a honest and hard working company that is going about its negotiations with outside parties and field sampling (at an extraordinary rate, that even the major's are impressed with). All this in face of a falling sp without putting out rubbish news. If it were a dodgey company it would of done that by now.

Patience is a virtue,and hopefully we will be rewarded when the refined lot of drilling is completed in s few months. Also the Directors get back around monday. So I would probably expect an anouncement anywhere from next week to three weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.208K 1.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 64307685 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 802052 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.