GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Sana,In the last month the stock has gone nowhere I ask you...

1. 365 Posts.
    Sana,
    In the last month the stock has gone nowhere I ask you why,what happened to all the positive indicators coming through is there still a sell off in a range .22 to .24cents yes, but we did have a spike earlier up to .26 ,.27 and then back where it came from.This is my own opinion I wish I knew more I do not, the purpose of this forum is to try and get some debate and perhaps somebody else can answer why when we start to look good it ends up stalling and has done for some time.
    I am aware of todays world share market problems and the up and downs of stocks but BAR are seemly going no where and perhaps the PR department will address the situation in the financial year who knows.
    At the present time we have two sellers with 200,00 shares at .24cents and then at .225 in the buy side nearly double that quantity I believe thats known as capping because small trades are leapfrogging both these prices which slows down the trip up North, this my opinion I am not qualified to advise you or anybody else DYOR. Regards Mal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.