ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

what the..., page-23

1. 4,837 Posts.
    DJ was that you buying that tiny parcel, so you could see a green number today?????

Who would have thought??? a year ago I bought down as low as 20c, and thought that was a bargain!!!! The rate the shareprice is going it may end up proving expensive....

Personnally i dont think the Bot has made any difference to the shareprice.....it just makes people feel a bit better if they can blame the low shareprice on something sinister like price manipulation.....just about every company on HC has posters blaming some sort of price fixing on there current predicament...

Where to for now????? I guess we continue to go down with the market until positive news comes through.....unless a large shareholder has to sell.....then we obviously go down harder......

I reckon the the short term upside on positive announcements is only about 1/3 of what we could have expected when the bull market was in full flight..long term it will make no difference as the oil is produced and sold but short term a huge difference.....hopefully ELK can bring in a few JV partners to fund their various projects...not only will that give the market an insight into the value of ELKs assets but also take the risk away from ELK...and the world we are entering, the less risk the better for tiny companys such as the moose...

Feeling quite comfortable sitting here, regardless of the current shareprice...still looks the lowest risk/highestreward company I am aware off....

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.