PLT 5.33% 71.0¢ plenti group limited

what the, page-18

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Thanks for clearing that up Rexsh.

It appears that I've opened up a can of worms though, courtesy of the recently returned (from suspension) Decan, who has hit the downramping ground running!

Ah, Decan Decan .. what to do with you?!

The great thing about it, is that now that the raising are complete, your downramping affects nothing other than your ability to buy stock cheaper if you're successful, or annoy whomever you're trying to annoy at Polartechnics (it smells there must be some history there), but no longer has a material affect on the company if the SP goes down.

For the first time in a few months I could no longer give a rat's ...... !

I will say, for the record, on the track of what has been legitimately discussed in the last few posts from you and Red, that:
    - the cost of goods in regards to SUS are about to become massively reduced, as the Poland and Malaysia factories are about to come on line. They are able to do the entire set of processes inhouse, including flocking (which was being sent to the U.S. to do), and will have much greater yields (all the ISO's you could want) and also massively greater capacity will provide economies of scale and the ability to meet all orders that appear (i.e. pressure on the distributors to deliver as many orders & reorders as possible)
    - it's likely that the new factories have tooled up at their own expense, and don't represent any cost to Polartechnics re. the need for depreciation etc. etc.

So, don't worry about the cost of goods or supply chain, it really comes down to sales.

Oh, and from what I hear they've got plenty of money to see them well past the point of profitability, and that's before the merger cash.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.