OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

When I put everything that happened during the last few months...

1. 42 Posts.
    When I put everything that happened during the last few months and what did AM and the board of directors recommended to all the shareholder, I figured out what is AM's intention, first he tried to sell all our shareholder short by recommending to sell the whole company to the chinese for 82 cents, when this is blocked by the government, he then try to sell most of the company to the chinese, and the beauty is whatever happen, he landed himself a job in the chinese company, now he is saying to all the shareholder, if we approved the deal, he 'll go to the new job with the chinese if not he 'll stick around to OZL well pay job for doing minimal work. Andrew, what you did and said is a disgrace to all the shareholder, IMO you should leave the company ASAP, to me you are a incompetent and useless piece of SXIT!the most horrible thing that you did is you are a working for the best interest of yourself but not to the shareholder who suffered hard enough! Andrew, just PxSS OFF! nobody want you to stick around!IMO don't even thing to come to the AGM, if you do, you will have some warm reception from all the shareholder!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.