what they dont say, page-80

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello guys,
    Good points again - decided to come back and have a quick look look. Behind on my work even with 12 hour days at computer at present. Tips on gold stocks - wow! Tip - be nice to your mum - LOL just kidding.

I have come into this this thread and spent hours for free like the rest of you sharing my views and glad to do it. Interest rates dependent on OS /global bond markets and competition for cash on wholesale markets.

One writer was dead correct - sorry had a wine or two forget who and not invalidating you - Aussie banks would be in deeper crap without offshore cash and have to borrow at the going rate so it matters squat what the RBA offers - the spread is what counts as Greece found out. Spread on Greek bonds over German bunds is massive so debt is very expensive there and for businesses in the US too - even if Fed rate at nearly zero.

I have provided free data on how I see the situation in real estate and shared high level views - inside stuff - and nobody asked how to take advantage - I wonder why not? Sell your own home I think not - tried that with my wife LOL did not get far - hey you have to live somewhere.

Freebie for anybody interested - XGD oversold today fat-tail event on NCM did not even push it below the support at 7200 - if it holds we bounce. Put several updates on Gold Members area today on this (sorry my living not free). The rest is for clients sorry. But look for no / or minimal debt (cost rising on rising rates) or improvement in production or move to cash generation phase - or massive upside from exploration for upside share price on the gold stocks.

Many are unprofitable and not a good investment - many are awesome. Houses are not awesome as asset class in general. Neither are bonds, ditto Telstra and bank stocks or property trusts IMHO.

Cheers,
    CW
    PS I hope that assists you LesPaul
    Again - greatest respect to all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.