UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

I am vehemently opposed to UMC quoting any low grade resource...

1. 803 Posts.
    I am vehemently opposed to UMC quoting any low grade resource which does not have the potential for blending with their higher grade ore. Whilst it may be nice to quote such mega size low grade JORC resources for the short term share price, I do not believe it will be in our long term best interest. It may be great for the day traders to prick this ballooning share price bubble as a result of such irresponsible reporting, it will not in my view serve in the best interests of long term shareholders.

To this present day the directors of UMC have remained conservative and prudent in their reporting of anouncements to the market and that is the way I want it to continue. I believe if we wish to have this company taken seriously by the type of shareholders we need to attract, namely institutional investors then we need to remain focussed with our feet firmly planted on the ground and not to get swept up in hype to attract a ballooning share price which will surely come a gutser after the day traders have exited and the real analysts take a proper look at us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.