FML 13.8% 16.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Recyug,You are correct - it was posted or re-posted on hotcopper...

1. 320 Posts.
    Recyug,
    You are correct - it was posted or re-posted on hotcopper 6 weeks ago, as if it had just been a completed interview.
    Either way, their cash costs have come down since, they are more profitable than when he said this, have just opened a new mine with increased gold production and then cash, so it still stands that he categorically said there was no need to go back to market, and they are doing it.

More dilution and when interest grows, when new believers join the fold with their money, they slap them in the face with this. Newcomers will now be burnt, we are going to be burnt again having gone through previous CR's - while patience is required, they have tested it for far too many already, so now how long before sentiment improves. It's a bad mark against their reputation, regardless of what the CR is for. Words, words, words, action then goes against it.

I just find it sad the timing of the CR as it's going to work against them with a rising gold price in the next few weeks or months - the USD will mark it's 3yearly cycle low in the next month or so, gold will explode in that time, but FML now will probably go nowhere as the calendar of the CR takes place. Then gold goes into a multi-month correction, FML will go down in a rising USD environment.

Terrible, whichever way you look at it, and regardless of how much potential they are sitting on.

Sorry, but after 3 years of holding and feeling it being worth it finally, this is a big slap in the face as it will take ages for it to reach its proper valuation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.020(13.8%)
Mkt cap ! $47.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 16.5¢ 14.5¢ $9.976K 68.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24701 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9616 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.