DSE 0.60% $3.37 dropsuite limited

what they've done + tailings + new jorc, page-8

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi YT.

Yes, I thought you may given your smallish stake and the profits you have from skillful trading elsewhere!! I keep an eye on you.....wonder at times how young the YT really is....been around for a while on the other site now.....I am guessing you are getting a little long in the tooth by now...maybe mid to late 20's??

Anyway, a bounce with JORC....who knows....off what base is the big question.

Looking at the amount of buyers on each level of support......looks to be only the 'I'm topping up at these giveaway prices' long term faithful that are buyers today.

Conversely, looking at the sellers that are ballsy enough to sit and wait.....they look a little more serious in size and not as numerous.

Personally, as stated earlier (although I was not thinking it would be this quick) I think we will see a 1.5/1.6 close today and without more news....this is heading back to 1.2/1.4c leading up to the next announcement.

Cheers.

K

Disclosure: I will not be buying at any level - so save your accusatory down ramping posts please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.37
Change
0.020(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $236.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.29 $3.52 $3.29 $134.7K 39.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $3.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.52 191 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.