EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

What this AGM is about

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Folks we have been hanging-in for longer than should have been required for a competent Management team to make their mark?

Nevertheless; Make their mark they have! Not one target has been hit, not one goal achieved, not one undertaking of value has been delivered? Oh Sorry! I am mistaken!!

No workplace accidents? Awesome performance.

This approachiing scenario is not about promises any more. The hollow rhetoric of the AP is awash with tephlon coating, inside and out.

Their repeated self acclamations are making Big waves of contempt which are now crashing over people who have not much else to look forward to but ultimately another year of failure and shameful disrespect from the head shed. UNLESS?

I should acknowledge there has been some consistency over over the past 3-6 years. In fact there doesn't seem to be a lot of difference between the former outfit, and the current cluster foxtrot. Even so; There is one small difference in my opinion! Ultimately the former were pretensious, whereas the current outfit I see are actually unpretensiously underwhelming. Is mediocre unkind? Is Numpty too unkind?

So what is this next phase of EGO all about? Under good solid Management what could the future to behold?
    Simply the next phase for EGO and all shareholders is about ENTERPRISE!

With respect to all; It is not about symphonic stromping about long suffering shareholders! It is certainly not about insincere delusionary
    promises from the head shed. Self interest would seem to be inbedded in the print the head shed are putting out, but the inherent slippery brown stuff being dished up by this outfit, which shareholders are having to confront is getting close to contemptable for me. Gulp, gulp! (Imagine gagging noises).

No announcements actually means "Nothing to report!" We should understand that for what it is. Lots of meetings? Nothing accomplished - shorthand for Nothing resolved - All those in favour? Carried! Lets go to lunch. Now that is what I might
    understand to be what they are describing as exhertion?

I suspect Little Miss Muffet had enough trouble with curds in her whey. Somehow it doesn't seem to measure up to what we
    are trying to deal with here? Can you continue to hopefully swallow what they are dishing up? Do you know what? I ididn't think so!

I doubt there is currently sufficient enterprise or strategy available in the Company to make anything work?
    Meanwhile; I expect if the CEO has reconfigured the exit tems in his contract, that can only mean one thing?

He must be preparing himself to be outward bound! It actually seems logical that such an agile professional would establish a soft landing if possible? Good work that Man!

Anyway, we try to maintain our self respect, even of this doesn't seem to be forthcoming from where we might have expected it might.

Tomorrow is another day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.