SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

FrederickThomas, I'm not really into gold and silver bullion so...

1. 5,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    FrederickThomas, I'm not really into gold and silver bullion so can't advise you on those scores but I have a background in geology and can point you towards a couple of promising junior miners.

For silver you might consider watching MAR for a few months until it starts production at Newstead. MAR has significant silver reserves at Conrad near Inverell NSW and are planning an open cut operation at Newstead to fund operations at Conrad. The company is not yet in production and I do not currently hold. As I said it's one to watch rather than buy right now.

Gold is a very different story and you have a wide choice. My pick is HEG a pure gold miner currently ramping up production at Hill End NSW. The company has a combination of sound management, good reserves, unbelievably good exploration potential, low cost production and sufficient funds and cashflow to double production over coming months. As a bonus, the company has recently announced plans to sell its own refined gold direct to the public with special consideration for shareholders. If you were looking to buy smaller bullion bars this could be a cost effective option for you. As I recall, the company is expecting to commission 5oz fine gold bullion bars.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.