it might shock some readers but I'm backing Dutton on this...

1. 44,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    it might shock some readers but I'm backing Dutton on this issue. his call for the return of the ABCC is apparently on byte mark.

some reports have shown that the increase in heavy reinforcers and "recruitment" delegates began some time shortly after the 22 election. if there were the same people working on sites they seemed not to be an issue.

I don't know the record of incidents. I haven't gone into it that deeply, but its recorded that this became a perceivable problem after the election.

Albanese must address this context. if theres something they did, like the abolition of the ABCC, he needs to recognise to the nation what that was and what consequence it had.

I've been fence sitting on this matter for these couple of weeks. now its decided with the evidence looking very grim not just for the workers who only want a good pay packet and some job security, but for the credibility of the industrial relations managed by the Labor Party itself.

this is a very serious matter and imo should rightly be addressed by a full Royal Commission (I wish they'd change that to "Supreme" - we must be a republic)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.