what to do about dishonest broking?, page-10

1. 1,871 Posts.
    I'm glad they'll settle this at days end for you, and even though the dollars involved now are not much for 490 shares at 33 cents (about $162) it's the principle here, i totally support you, as i've been rorted like this for 10's of 1000's of dollars over the years (that's what it would add up to) I hope the shares close at 30 cents or even less. so there is more cost to them, and highlight the disadvantage we gullable traders are at. I'm a goner now, this market has paralysed me, i am a financial cripple for the forseeable future. I guess it's my fault, i made the purchases, but along the way the scammers ably assisted by the ASX/ASIC and their insto cohorts did the big damage with this exact type of activity. Shorting is now out of control, they have the firepower to plunge a share 10-15% in the blink of an eye, not small companies either. I'm talking AMP AGO LYC (nearly all miners these days) even Telstra fell 19 cents in a day a couple of years ago when it had the arse shorted out of it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.