I'm glad they'll settle this at days end for you, and even...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    I'm glad they'll settle this at days end for you, and even though the dollars involved now are not much for 490 shares at 33 cents (about $162) it's the principle here, i totally support you, as i've been rorted like this for 10's of 1000's of dollars over the years (that's what it would add up to) I hope the shares close at 30 cents or even less. so there is more cost to them, and highlight the disadvantage we gullable traders are at. I'm a goner now, this market has paralysed me, i am a financial cripple for the forseeable future. I guess it's my fault, i made the purchases, but along the way the scammers ably assisted by the ASX/ASIC and their insto cohorts did the big damage with this exact type of activity. Shorting is now out of control, they have the firepower to plunge a share 10-15% in the blink of an eye, not small companies either. I'm talking AMP AGO LYC (nearly all miners these days) even Telstra fell 19 cents in a day a couple of years ago when it had the arse shorted out of it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.