CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

O&G has hit the nail on the head with his comments. Don't...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    O&G has hit the nail on the head with his comments.

Don't underestimate what the CPSA is doing in the background it will take time for them to workout a strategy and set it in motion. They also have a track record of being able to affect change since they were instrumental in changing out the board and management in the past - yes I know some of you will say this is not something to be proud of but it proves they are capable of producing a result when necessary.

Also don't be afraid to vote 'No' to the offer, Macquarie are up to their necks in this to the tune of $150+ million and they can't afford to deal with uncertainty - anything less than full control of the company will be considered a loss for them. Yes the share price may experience some downward pressure if we vote No but that will be temporary if the CPSA install a new credible board - they have shown they can do this in the past.

Successful results can be achieved for shareholders in these situations, I've witnessed it first hand, and entities such as the CPSA are what generated the success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.