SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

A good friend of mine provided some commentary...

1. 813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    A good friend of mine provided some commentary below....something has to give I fell....

"There is definitely something going on which may well come to a head shortly

It has been well known that there is insufficient physical gold to satisfy all the gold derivatives for some time and that this would cause a blow up if delivery physical gold is demanded
    That is starting according to Maguire and if it continues there will be some gold derivative houses going broke or needing bailout

The BRICS countries are trying to set up an alternative to the IMF which threatens the US current position as world reserve currency which gets back to Paul Craig Roberts comments yesterday about the
    Fed being worried about the $US going down – hence their attempt to reduce the price of gold as a safety measure

The actions of the BRICS could be enough for the US to go to war with BRICS allies in the middle east ie Iran & Syria and their provocation of North Korea in the last week or so could be an attempt
    To scare the crap out of Japan and South Korea so they realise that they need US protection and therefore won’t desert the US when the US takes sides in a middle east war"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.