SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

A few posters (myself included)have used terms such as...

1. DSD
    15,757 Posts.
    A few posters (myself included)have used terms such as doubling-up, re-entering the stk etc if/when SP hits $2.70. Whilst vols have been consistently good (1-3m), since 1/01/13 SP has swung around dramatically with high of $3.40 and low of $2.84.... a range of 18.6% when using $3.00 as a baseline. What us happening? i reckon it's a combination of IGR holders changing the size of their positions, funds adding/reducing their allocation, and SLR holders also downsizing/upsizing. Whether there has been deliberate manipulation is impossible to say but i doubt it is anymore than normal in a company this size. IGR on the other hand experienced massive manipulation of SP.

So what are current influences on SP? They include POG, sentiment towards gold/mining sector, how well management have/will intergrate the IGR merger, the new developments progress into prod etc. Certainly lots to think about. I'm hoping this months quarterly will not restrict itself to just a list of statistics, but include commentary re issues undertaken in past few months and issues currently facing SLR.

Meanwhile what to do? I'm waiting for the quarterly to come out and then will re-decide based on facts at hand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.