SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Smartdude appreciate your comments but price predictions like...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    Smartdude appreciate your comments but price predictions like you state can be misleading.There is no doubt panic selling has entered the market because of disapponting quarterly figures,the figures may not be as good as expected next quarter.Merging 2 companies like this plus the commissioning of Murchison and all the other company explorations and developments will take a while to settle down.

We live in an instant world and I am sure the very bright young men and woman who control this financial world need results now,a bad report means sell as it does for short term traders and that has a cumulative affect,exactly whats happening today.

Long term holders will give proven solid management time to finish a plan for the Igr/Slr merger for the benefit of all shareholders.

Look at all the projected figures for 2014 financial year,its not far away and for me thats what investors need to look at,good luck to all the shorters,traders and whatever financial system you use to make a quick dollar,for me its solid companies that provide employment and long term wealth for the country and that is what Slr will do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.