SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

gold shares are dropping worryingly with no correlation to the...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    gold shares are dropping worryingly with no correlation to the price of gold, its easy to taste a slight panic in ones mouth ,have we all got it wrong? does gold have no more value than silver used in industrial processes? gold does have real value see germany (1930's) hyperinflation ,zimbabwe (5 odd years ago) where their paper money became worthless.gold is deeply ingrained in the human phychy and over many centuries has been valuable.precious metals,land ,art are the only way to protect your wealth from being destroyed (2008 near miss), the ultimate insurence. there is major manipulation of gold etf's,shares going on at the moment trying to spook the ma & pa investors into bailing out of gold shares or not buying the physical.
    the gold stocks at these low prices will be very rewarding if you think 2,3,4 years down the track and longer.china bought 800 tonnes of gold last year, this is the new normal for the stronger countries and do you really think china would let their gold investment devalue when they have 3 trillion cash readdy to deploy?
    2008 americas banks were very close to collapsing via contagion , late last year ore prices were crashing with no bottom in sight which could have brouht down a lot of miners (fmg for eg), where as the odd gold mining company might go bust through negligence, gold mining sector will always be indestructable.
    I know history ,I know the world and I am a gold believer . If you are week and have no conviction on the value of gold ,then you shouln't own SLR stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.