SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

I think there are better days ahead Blackjack.The projects...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    I think there are better days ahead Blackjack.The projects comming up for Slr are solid.Murchison will produce this month.

The underground Cock Eyed Bob was being mined by Igr,Slr have chosen to stop mining and look at what Igr were doing,Igr have admitted Slr have greater expertise.So maybe mid year they start mining this again.

Maxwells underground has outstanding grades and will be mined once open pit is finished.Then there is Santa underground and high grade Imperial open pit and maybe underground.I am confident under Slr management the Igr resource will be producing 25k ozs plus per quarter.Igr had plans plans to upgrade the plant to produce more.

Their is lots to be drilled in the green shoots prospects.Igr already have some very good results from Aldiss and other areas.

I think Slr is very much a company in development.There will be significant savings once the merged Igr Slr plan is finished.Igr has finished its hedge position so there will be say another AUD 300 per ounce there.The future looks positive to me.Not sure why all the panic selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.