OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

what to do with $600 mill???, page-6

1. 255 Posts.
    their expertise
    Ht i would not mind if now and than TB opens his mouth
    to say something positive about the company since that every body don`t think much of it.he should do his job and that is promote ozl.but i notice the only information we got from him is about him how many shares the company is been giving him for free.i have seen a lot of companies worth a lot less but getting more value.6 months is been with ozl.and what i hear about him is.we still got rotten apples inside the board,his got a big task,etc.etc.
    sounds like a martyr with a big pay.
    well i think its about time he shows to the share holders what the share holders expects him to do .WHERE IS THE PROGRESS REPORT? (because of the company bad name more info should be divulged)
    they digging a lot of copper , how much copper they been digging by now ,saving money to supply BHP in O.D

have a look all the announcement and try to find something important in it!!and that`s in past year.
    and the reason i think the shares gone up yesterday because there was an announcement and surprise,it was the give away shares to TB.and all fizzled out.this is a company by the way the market is going.should be running like a mustang
    this is my thought and i am sure someone also as well
    ps some one copy this and send it to TB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.