AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

what to do with the egm

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Why have Lone Star not issued some information on these proposed directors?

Jeffrey Eberwein, Aaron Kennon, Eric Hyman, William Fairhurst & Michael Sharwood

Without that information shareholders have no clue as to these peoples skill sets and whether they are worth electing or not.

Schroders should also be making public there view well before the meeting so that it can be taken into account by ordinary shareholders before they cast their vote.

The one thing I can't understand and disappoints me the most is why are Lone Star not trying to remove JC at this EGM?

Even if they succeed in removing the other directors & getting their 5 on the board, JC is going to be an issue going forward. This is only going to drag out the situation for another few weeks & months & incur additional unnecessary expenditure.

In someways its telling me that Lone Star have simply not researched the situation enough, or if they have then they haven't grasped the root of the company's problem.

In which case they don't deserve wider shareholder support.

The current setup is a joke, only 1 independent non exec director, which is against best practice, as is having the same person as chairman & CEO (not to mention Investor Relations).

Right now I'd vote to remove the 2 existing directors & vote against any of the new appointments.

That way it will force Schroders into action as the company would only have 2 directors.

Which will really set the cat amongst the pigeons.

LOTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.